Hemant has broad industry experience with an expertise in financial services and retailing industry. Hemant has held Chief Information Officer / IT Director positions at major organisations such as Suncorp Metway Bank, Citibank and Franklins. His strategic consulting clients include Insurance Australia Group, KAZ and Perpetual Trustees. He is a high integrity pragmatic leader known for ability to envision as well as deliver business aligned IT strategy in complex organisations.
- Strategic Planning – Developed IT strategy and architecture for major financial services organisations addressing technology selection, IT transformation, strategic sourcing and governance.
- IT Governance – Extensive experience in IT Governance including Investment governance, project and portfolio control and benefits realization. Management of core systems replacement initiatives.
- Program / Portfolio Management – Extensive experience in successfully managing programs and project portfolios of $5 to $50 million in large and complex organisations in banking, retail and insurance. Established strong business partnership and managed business stakeholders up to board level.
- Cost Management – Extracted millions of dollars of cost savings with focus on IT cost management, smart procurement, standardization and demand management
- Transformation management– Transformed a large IT group from being ‘order-takers’ to becoming effective business partners delivering products and services with 50% less time to market.
- IT Service Management – Strong experience in cost effective delivery of complex and mission critical IT services using service management techniques such as ITIL and customer centric measures.
|Grad Dip Banking Management (MGSM)||Fellow (Aust. Inst Mgt)|
|M. Sc (University of Alberta)||Fellow (Finsia)|
|B. Tech (IIT, Mumbai)||Member (ACS)|